Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Frutas in Banilad, Cebu

Banilad fruitstand
Banilad, Cebu – Fruits Stand

Cebu is haven for a variety of fruits namely mango, atis, santol, banana, sabana, guava and more. This place in banilad fruit stand along the road is open 24hours. 


I’ve been craving for durian fruit, yeah it’s my top favorite wonder if I can find it here too in Cebu. Malls do sell it but they are close already so had a quick tour around the city.   

I got one but the price is like more expensive than anywhere else - not a lot durian here though but a lot and many different kinds of fruits that grows here in cebu.

- ask price - 
and don't forget to ask discounts. :)


durian in cebu
 It would be nice too if they were selling some icecandy or shakes. hahaha just kidding but some pasalubong like dried mangoes or otap.

burp! i eat it all - hahahaha and a coke after. (yumy durian)

korean tour
 It looks like this place is not busy tonight i wonder how it looks like during the day, but this korean had  field trip - it been really nice they are curious about jackfruit and they keep staring on me eating on my durian.