Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Am I a Massage Addict !?

 Hey yoo – im a massage fanatic, it is very relaxing and most of all its healing. Now a days getting a massage is within reach can be found anywhere else, depends on the kinds, quality and the budget.

Though not everyone wants massage but once you used to it, you keep looking for it. I love massage and sometimes I love giving it too. Its shows love, affections and care to those people you are giving it in. I finished (caregiver) when I was in davao and its in my innate care of helping people.

Busy people or just tired or just stress or just bored – well yah! Getting a massage might be a really good idea. Lets get one today – while I was at Gaisano Grandmall here in Basak Lapulapu, near to where I live. At 3rd fl bazaar section they have now blind masseur offers back, foot and whole body massage. So I get a chance to try the foot massage my feet is sore due to running its just like I needed one at 80php/30mins plus a tip 20php. hehehe not bad.


We just didn’t realize the health benefit of massage, as human we been grown up by a touch when we comfort a friend we hug them, when we appreciate and give honor we shake hands, and I admit its part of me. Aside from scientific health benefits of blood circulation.












Let me share you with this – Massage could be anywhere like Clinics/Spa most of them scattered around just like Body n Sole, Banyan Tree Spa  price ranges from 150 – 250.

Outcall service might be your choice if your staying hotel or just home and don’t want to go out coze might be feeling tired after massage session and I admit it helps me sleep well. Local newspaper section had it variety of choose but its should be under your own awareness and safety should be your first priority, I advice to ask a lot of question before getting the services they offered. You might want to try SeboMassage 0917.6277.387

A good massage might just be available at your own neighborhood like our own traditional hilot – not much expensive, though it hurt a bit but after you will feel more comfortable.

Yes im an addict or maybe just like you. Have a great massage yoo.