Monday, April 25, 2011

Bantayan Island a HolyWeek Escapade 2011

Hey guys its been a while since i made some sort of videos on my small journey. Recently i was just busy super busy in my store which doesnt even stop me from escaping. hehehe. ( Beach? Fiesta? )
well  combo package adventure awaits this season.

 I been to the island in fact this is my 2nd holy week visit in town.Its cool to be with your friends and its the busy day of the year. Top attraction in Cebu speaking of holy week ( what to do?). Traditionally, we usually stay home for our elderly believes its not safe to go around as its a sacred day. Well true, same faiths i believe.

get some house decor or souvenier

this is the town market

me going to the island. :P

i didnt have a second thought about bantayan island its also my first time in sta. fe ' haven of white sand beaches'. Sta. fe is one of the town in bantayan island [from hagnaya to sta.fe via Roro/Boat its about 90mins]  and about 30minutes via tricycle to get into bantayan town proper which is having a fiesta on this holy week.

sand like sugar

its just having a relaxing moment

beach front in sugar beach
 Our Destination:
- Sugar beach [sta.fe]


Well i love travel as well as adventure to make it SULIT and to feel the place of bantayan we walk from pier to sugarbeach. Its just right. 15mins walk not that long enough but you too can prefer riding 'trisikad'. We the same time  looking for some room or tent for rent. [Take note] we dont bring anything, well just me with my own-made hammock. ^_^.  Our journey continue without even thinking spending in the cold beach at night.
this is what we should have
 hiking adventure


Perfect attraction, its a lovely sunny day. Feeling excited and looking forward for a fun staying day in sta.Fe


our cottage



Finally found a place to stay just a cottage and a place to put our things. We realize our empty stomach need some food. Well im sure enough i can join the 'Beach Fun Run'. :( its too bad they change schedule and while eating my chicken bbq all runners passes through me. What? .... Sound no good. Well i consider myself late. Sorry bogs, you gotta run on your own now. hehehe



had a run



Check out our eye catching moments in sta.fe bantayan:

group shot

a temptation island.

white sand beach

famous bulad or dried fish

Indeed - it was a total adventure. Another glimpse of bantayan. I'l hope you too will have a good time when you got a chance to visit this place. Me myself and I would want to go back there again sometimes. Godbless!