Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Getting to know ‘Awesome Oslob’


I know OSLOB just a town from the south part of Cebu, Just recently we have this 6th Grand Reunion Tumulak Clan, held May 21, 2011. I was at first reluctant as its travel time from Cebu City 3 – 4hours. I been to Simala and its goes up ahead wew! Its too far! ^_^

But wait … I want to explore though aside from the Clan , its more exciting knowing about the place even more. Along the way the view is fantastic, sea views were tempting you to go swimming, mountain views are cool, and I enjoyed every  looks of it.

Church of Immaculate Conception

Church of Oslob Celebrate Fiesta every December


cuartel - located front-right of the church
Msngr. Phil Tumulak
Bishop Leo Tumulak

Tumulak Clan mass

Town Hall

Heritage Park at the back Sumilon Island

Heritage Park


heritage park tempting water

I had so much fun within this event , to be with my  Clan and being in the place of Oslob, Hey guys, if your  able to visit the south part of cebu dont forget to drop by this place.