Thursday, July 14, 2011

Hair Style, Color and Kind - 8s HairTalk?

Hey yoo - i just noticed recently my falling hair :( or hair lost. Well this time is big deal for me dealing with my shiny, smooth black hair. I've been thinking about some new hair style and color.  What about taking it all away? Then no more problems and no more shampoo.
noooooooo way! Opaw or no hair at all. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmp. i been once but no plans yet for the second time.


This time i went to a parlor just near myplace, besides where i bring my laundry (same owner). I asked for discount on hair color i just wanted a little bit brown and red. NOt over colored or highlighted hair.

Note: Hair color would be a lot expensive at malls, price ranges from 650 to 850. Parlor just within the streets but air-conditioned werent not bad at all price range from 150 - 350.


I actually been thinking of doing it myself since the process is really EASY(next time i will do it myway) for about 40mins its all done and i cant wait to see how my hair goes like. MMMMM im excited.



and right now i gotta think of a haircut that fits my new haircolor might browse for a while on the net for some ideas. Its gotta cool yoo find and explore the things for your own style.






This has been bogeebogs exploring into the world of hair and style.