Saturday, September 3, 2011

A northern traveler - life in a roadway


Northern Traveller - A Life in a Roadway Slideshow: Push’s trip to Cebu, Visayas, Philippines was created by TripAdvisor. See another Cebu slideshow. Create your own stunning slideshow with our free photo slideshow maker.

Hello? How’s your weekend? I hope you had a great time yoo – this is my travel a life in a roadway. We live each in a different way. We see life in a different way – this trip was indeed a life in the roadway.



In the heat of summer sunshine I kiss you and nobody else well do ..( a song ) How we deal in everyday of our life is matter of choice. I only believe on plans rather than on dreams and hopes, those hopes and dreams could be apart of living our life ahead.

Scenes – the things I saw on the road was just like things to be remembered about certain people who comes into our life, and some experiences we had in the past. Those photos remind me of so many different things.

I hope you like it and would want to share your views on the comment below –  yoo! Another trip of a life – This is bogeebogs wishing you a happy day ahead.

Drive safely and Godspeed.  Bye for now.