Saturday, August 6, 2011

my face-dance c")


Yoo! How was your weekend? Well me, I dance well – hahahaha, I love to disco and partee! Yah yoo weekend should be fun getting yourself relax from the hardwork of the entire week. What if you really don’t go out just like me and stayed home not partying not dancing on those feet. Check this out yoo – bogeebogs facedance try this out too. J

Its SHABU others says it TGIF – Salamat Hesus At Biernes Ulit / Thanks God Its Friday. Who don’t love weekends? I guess not just highschool but its most of us aren’t we? Not all weekend times is partee for some. But for a few like me, trying this new cool stuff. Ive done a few times in front of the mirror but haven’t dare to make a video of it. ‘Bahalag binuang basta maka lingaw’ or Any funny is a fun. Hahahaha.

It looks tiring and hard to do it – facedance. Mmmmm actually not. Its just fun and its like playing with it too. Exploring your face value – for some people I don’t think they need face dance maybe they need just a smile to see their faces dancin. :D