Friday, August 5, 2011

I am travelling alone!


Hey yoo! How does your travel experience being alone? Hmmmp! I guess its not boring, well its not cool, probably. I stay in Lapu-lapu City and im always travelling most of the time in my own. Going to my hometown, visit family and mylivelihood. Medellin is just 3hours away from Cebu City.  Here is my tip on how to just enjoy yet finding your travel awesome!


Today, my father phone asking me when i come - i just said now! hahahaha. Im kinda used to changed mind sometimes but too quickly to decide - im very impulsive wish i learn then ill be extravagant.  He asked me if i can drop by along Catmon (a town next to Carmen) I cannot say no as i always refuses but no push today. So i packed things - and waited a bus at Mandaue. I never wish to drive that long well alone? Not even a good idea - Gas is too expensive. hehehe.

A lot of Ceres bus liner travels going North and i noticed too they have new ones - As in New Air-conditioned Buses luckily that travels too my place in Medellin via Kawit - Wohoo thanks it makes my travel easy and comfortable.

No luck for me this time :( as i now  riding there non aircon bus - as i said no push today! Paid 65 pesos fare from Mandaue to Macaas, Catmon.

Call to nature hits me! Help! i need a poo. Hahahahaha i went to secret place. psssssssssssst! secret eh.

and then get what i wanted in the place its just a herbal medicine for mama - Sibukaw heard of it? well its a wood that produced red content and you drink it good for diabetis too.

Waiting for another bus!

Then, finally ride one but on to Rough Riders. Wew only a few passengers i guess Ceres gets its business with their new buses. RR bus give a cheaper fare i can tell.

After a few hours, Then i finally home safe and sound.

Until next time yoo - i hope i'l see you on my next travel stories.