Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Duko-duko at Catmon


 I heard about this when friends and neighbor speaks about a very good dine-in along Macaas, Catmon(after Carmen)  if your from Cebu City going to North of Cebu on the left side of the road. The place is open daily from 6am to 6pm but on Sunday open until 3pm only.



from the outside

I've been around Catmon sometimes and though i seen this place most of the time i never tried eating until this day Me and my father went for lunch. Specialty pochero and native chicken. Aside from this another variety of food as well, they served rice or mais. 



The taste is just right for me. I had native chicken soup and beef menudo while my father had a balbacua ( very spicy) yummmy!   :)

It was a very nice lunch and Sulit.

Actually at outside you see a few motorbike, some big track whos having a stopover for lunch or just being hungry for a long travel - this is a good spot location fronting the beach and have enough space to park. 


Serving price from 25 - 50 | the whole fried native chicken 200-240

native fried chicken
They also sells banana chips, coconut balls and caycay at 60php.

caycay
I love caycay and i enjoy eating on the way back to Lapu.

You like? bili lang!