Saturday, August 20, 2011

I got a Tattoo a nice one ^_^




Getting a tattoo? Ive been thinking about it how people enjoy it and how they love it. The answer is just easy, its others people way to express there passion on Art. Im not ready yet for a real tattoo but here I am with my Henna Tattooo. Now im getting into the it and I like it for just a small period of time. But who knows soon? Maybe.. :P


It’s a fiesta in Cordova, Cebu – Dinagat festival, what I like fiesta is that they make great foods in different variety probably forgot your diet routine. :D


Walking around the place, on its crowd, its fun. So many things to see for your eyes ahemmmmmmmmmmp not what you think. Hehehe I go there for just something to explore and have anything to share.


Just as some having some really good party – and who is not on a live band – Great music for cool people. I’m just right outside trying on this new stuff called Tattoo – Im pretty amazed. I just paid about 50pesos for it. Well once you sat on the small chair and right before they start you got to choice your own design , I bet you have no more time to think. After a few scroll – I gotcha! Its pretty awkward when these people started looking on you it only last about 5minutes. Wish I can tell them its my first time. Hehehe just keeping myself cool and Smile when its done. ^_^ 



Whats Henna btw? Well she is just a flowering plant used to dye skin & hair.

The name is also used for the art of temporary tattooing based on those dyes. Sometimes name is misused for other skin and hair dyes which do not derive from that plant maybe the one I got is just hair dye with creamsilk on it. :D if feels a bit rash and itchy hope it wont burn my skin though.


Some people get henna as part of the celebration even in old traditional ways. When there was joy, there was henna, as long as henna is available. And artist weren’t busy. I hate waiting sorry.  :D


According to some getting henna tattoo on those celebration as for having blessings, and was applied for lucks as well as joy and beauty. ( I guess I got a good reason to do it just for today.)